This girls’ swimsuit has it all – comfortable fit, elastic fabric, and a deep-coloured print that won’t fade in the sun and water. The double layer front, bias binding, and 38-40 UPF ensure that the kids can be their active selves, and the parents don’t have to worry about any wardrobe malfunctions.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• UPF 38-40
• Double layer front
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.
This pattern is from a circuit board found while tearing apart Computers. The circuit board was scanned and stylized with a color overlay.
There are no reviews yet.