What are the things you’re looking for in a youth swimsuit? Comfortable fit? Check. Elastic and soft fabric? Check. Lovely print? Check. As you can see, this girls’ swimsuit has all the main points needed in a swimsuit for those active kiddos who seem to be in perpetual motion.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• UPF 38-40
• Double layer front
• Bias binding in black or white
• Sewn with an overlock stitch
• Smooth and comfortable microfiber yarn
• Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
Please note that contact with rough surfaces and velcro fasteners should be avoided since they can pull out the white fibers in the fabric, damaging the swimsuit’s appearance.
This pattern is from a circuit board found while tearing apart Computers. The circuit board was scanned and stylized with a color overlay.